Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dancing as fast as I can...

I'm headed to Shanghai--literally blogging to you live from the AirItalia lounge (I'm not flying with them, but the food here is terrific!) with 20 minutes to spare. I have news. And I've had no internet for a week so I'm sliding this in right now.
I KNOW YOU WANT IT!
Trust Me If You Dare Available In Print on November 1 (MY BIRTHDAY). Preorder on Amazon!

What a deal!
I've re-edited, re-covered, and will re-release Dudleytown with my friends at Musa Publishing. Treat yourself this Halloween! ONLY 2.99!

I'll be in China, Singapore, Korea and Thailand over the next few weeks, traveling with my own personal superman--G. I'll have some tricks and some treats for you, so keep an eye on my facebook page or pop in here!

Time to board. Hugs and kisses,


LB

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on the great book news! And happy early birthday to you! :)

Emilie said...

Have a good trip! Happy birthday. :) I have the books, but I'll keep recommending them to friends.

lbgregg said...

Thanks Chris! It's a crazy year here at Chez Lisabea.

And Emilie--Thank you so much for the support. Huge hugs!

Tracy said...

Wow look at you go - a new one in print and Dudleytown re-edited? You are da bomb. I may have to see this new edition. lol You know I love that story.

I hope you're having a wonderful time with G in your little Asian paradise. Give him a hug for me!