Friday, February 17, 2012

Drum Roll

Imagine your surprise, but I went away again two weeks ago--on a writing retreat. After a year away from writing (except for Simple Gifts),  I feel re-energized. Invigorated, even. I worked. I took notes. I plotted. I stared into space while characters moved through my imagination. I did research.

And a story was born.


If that isn't magic, I don't know what is.

Here's a picture of me kicked back at the fire pit with my eco sneaks and, you can't see it, a glass of wine and a plate of cheese. They were complimentary! This photo is called "plotting a new book".


Important LB Gregg News

The Men of Smithfield are coming back!  I'm excited to announce that I've joined forces with Carina Press and my darling books will return to the shelves sometime this summer, back to back. Retitled, which I'm going to get a lot of flack about, but also embellished a bit. We're not simply republishing--we're refining.

These books mean a lot to me, obviously, because they were my first. I loved them.  I hope you'll check them out again.

I should have covers, etc, soon.

Happy reading!

LB


6 comments:

azteclady said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!

*waits impatiently*

Kati said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what your brain is cooking up!

I've missed you, LBea!

Chris said...

*throws confetti*

Congrats! Looking forward to reading the new and improved versions! :)

Tracy said...

Wow with new titles? But I'm so attached to the other ones! *whine, whine* lol Ok, I'll give em a shot just because I love your books and expanded is always good. :)

You look very relaxed. Glad you're happily writing again. {{hug}}

Carolyn Crane said...

So excited!! I love that photo, too.

Anonymous said...

Will there be an ePub (iBooks) and/or a Kindle release, too? Love the series!