Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exclusive!

Hair Flip + Favorite Sweater!
There's an exclusive excerpt of my upcoming release There's Something About Ari over at Heroes and Heartbreakers. I have such a hard time choosing the right bit to post, but my lovely editor suggested the entire prologue (it's short!) and I think she's spot on. I loved writing this pair. They're somewhat damaged, but they're also funny, hot, and meant to be together. They always were. Friends to lovers. My favorite.

Pop by and take a read. And thanks so much Megan Frampton for the invite.

In other news--I have a brand new professional author photo. I feel so...HEY LOOK AT ME...but hey, take a look at me in my favorite sweater! A very special shout out to my pals in Cali who gave me wine AND  a Marlo Thomas/Mary Tyler Moore 70's flip. I have pin straight hair, so it took a village to achieve that wave. And it took half a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to get me to sit on that stool. Who knew modeling was so hard?


It's sunny and bright here in Connecticut. The Front Bottoms and Alt-J are on deck, there's coffee in the pot, and praise October, I'm writing! Bring on Winter.


LB





5 comments:

Wendy said...

"Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes, That Girl!"




Josh Lanyon said...

Who can turn the world on with a smiiile?

Josh Lanyon said...

OOPS. Wrong icon. But still! Great smile. ;-D

Rowena said...

Look good, you beautiful woman you! Miss you heaps!

lbgregg said...

Thanks guys!

And which icon were you using, Lanyon?