Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sweet Release

It's the 10th of November! (It is here in Asia!)

Happy Release Day Buck and Ari!

Five Questions About There's Something About Ari

Is this book part of a series?

Yes it is. Ari is book two in the Bluewater Bay Series from Riptide.

 Can I read this book without reading the others?

Yes you can. Ari is completely stand alone, but you should still pick up the others. I'm in great company!

How is Bluewater Bay a series?

Imagine a Pacific Northwest town, sort of like Smithfield, but filled with townies and Hollywood types. Each stand alone book is a snapshot of life and love in Bluewater Bay, written by many authors instead of just little ole me.

 Why should I buy this book?

 Because I'm super proud of this novella, and if you're a fan of my work, I think you'll love it, too.

I'm in! Where can I buy There's Something About Ari, LB?

You can purchase it at Riptide, and at midnight tonight, Ari will be available at all your usual vendors.

All Romance eBooks 


 Pop by and visit the Virtual Book Tour and comment on any LB Gregg blog stop to be entered into the drawing for an LB Gregg Swag Bag.


 I'll collect all those comments, and on Friday random number generator will select two lucky commenters to receive my LB Gregg swag bag!

 **Contest ends at noon EST November 15th and is open to anyone over 18 years of age, anywhere. Swag bag will be produced at the authors discretion (i.e. when she gets back to the US and can rattle through her GIANT SWAG COLLECTION) and will include one signed print copy from the LB Gregg backlist.**

See you on the internet, and spread the word!

LB




No comments: