Friday, December 5, 2014

Guess The Author--Round 2


More fun for our fabulous Comfort and Joy anthology! One of the great things about being involved in a project with your bestie --is your bestie comes up with clever ideas! Yay for fun!

Harper Fox, Joanna Chambers, Josh Lanyon and I are each offering a freebie from out backlist. Take a peek at our contest, take a wild guess (or scope out our pre-sales and find the answers), and win a prize.

Good luck!


Match the correct Author to the following lines. The first four people to come up with the correct match win their choice of ebook from any one of our backlists BARRING the new stories in this anthology. ;-)

1 - It smelled like Christmas. Pine trees and woodsmoke and cold. I looked up at the sky, half expecting to see Santa’s sleigh silhouetted against the enormous silver moon that hung over the trees.

 2 - “Och, God. It’s like the bloody Titanic. Without the potential relief of being drowned.” 

3 - The wine worked magic and as I relaxed against the ugliest shit-brown couch in X, he yawned and put his arm around my shoulder. “Just stretching,” he said, and I rolled my eyes.

4 - X squinted at the sky. Already a clutch of sooty storm clouds was scudding across the horizon, bullying the last of the weak, winter daylight away and ushering in a violet-grey dusk.

Your possible choices are:
Josh Lanyon
Harper Fox
LB Gregg
Joanna Chambers 

Answer in the comment section below.


You can only win once, but you can enter all four rounds. The next round is over at Harper Fox’s Blog. Shhh! It’s midnight over there and she’s cutting the mistletoe.  

21 comments:

Haldis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Guessing again
1. Harper Fox
2. LB Gregg
3. Josh Lanyon
4. Joanna Chambers
- Trixie >.<

Josh Lanyon said...

Totally not telling if you are right or not until we get four winners. :-D

Lillian Francis said...

Gregg
Fox
Lanyon
Chambers

To be honest this one is pretty much just a guess.

Rodney Batterman said...

Fox
Gregg
Lanyon
Chambers

booksandmore said...

This is sort of a blind guess, but there it goes
1. Josh Lanyon
2. Harper Fox
3. LB Gregg
4. Joanna Chambers

lbgregg said...

I know the answers!

susan rigby said...

Just guessing...
1-Josh Lanyon
2-Harper fox
3-L.B. Gregg
4- Joanna chambers

Allison said...

1. Fox
2. Chambers
3. Gregg
4. Lanyon

Tammy Roos said...

1. Fox
2. Gregg
3. Lanyon
4. Chambers

Roger Grace said...

Fox
Gregg
Lanyon
Chambers

Antonia said...

I'm guessing:

Lanyon
Fox
Gregg
Chambers

Kirsten said...

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!

1) Josh
2) Harper
3) LB
4) Joanna

Lee Todd said...

1. Harper
2. LB
3. Josh
4. Joanna

Nikki Reader said...

Late again!! :)

Lanyon
Fox
Gregg
Chambers

Haldis said...

Lanyon
Fox
Gregg
Chambers

lbgregg said...

Contest closed! Thanks everyone for popping in and playing. I'll announce the winners shortly!

xo

LB

lbgregg said...

And the winners are:

Booksandmore
Susan Rigby
Antonio
Kristen

Email me lbgregg at lbgregg dot com!

Congrats!

lbgregg said...

ALSO : I think we have a double winner, so I'm going to include another winner! Haldis!

Contact me!

Haldis said...

OMG, wasn't expecting this!!!!

lbgregg said...

Shoot me an email and let me know which book you'd like from my backlist!

lbgregg at lbgregg dot com

Thanks so much